The Powertrain Warranty is for 72 months or 70,000 miles, whichever occurs first. Except for the situations listed on the Basic Warranty page, this warranty covers repairs needed to fix defects in materials or workmanship of any component listed below:
- Engine: Cylinder block and head and all internal parts, timing belt and cover, flywheel, oil pan, water pump, fuel pump, engine mounts, engine control computer, seals and gaskets.
- Transmission and Transaxle: Case and all internal parts, torque converter, clutch cover, mounts, engine control computer, seals and gaskets.
- Front-Wheel Drive System: Driveshaft, axle, hub, bearings, seals and gaskets.
- Rear-Wheel Drive System: Differential carrier assembly, driveshaft, axle carrier, axle case, axle bearing, axle shaft and gaskets.
- Hybrid Vehicle System: Hybrid System Warranty coverage is for eight years or 100,000 miles, whichever occurs first, and covers the following components: Hybrid control module, Hybrid battery and inverter with converter. See your Lexus dealer for complete details on the Hybrid System Warranty.