12/20/2012—The image above says it all, but if you find the words a little hard to read, here’s the Lexus Flying Luxury Cruiser (LFLC) spec sheet:
• An advanced Lexus Hybrid Drive system with 800 “reindeerpower” that creates fewer emissions than a single reindeer. It also has an EV mode for stealth arrivals.
• Blind Spot Monitor with Rear Cross-Traffic Alert to make Santa aware of any objects around him (like chimneys) to ensure safe maneuvering.
• Advanced Pre-Collision System to gauge if Santa is approaching an object too quickly, in which case it will slow down and stop the Cruiser to help prevent Grandma from getting run over.
• Lexus Navigation System with e-Destination so Santa can send all the addresses for the nice children to his Cruiser in advance.
• Lexus Enform® with a Pandora® playlist that includes Santa’s favorite tunes.
• Red LED and infrared light with stereo cameras for the front of his sleigh so he can see on a foggy night without Rudolph.
• Santa’s Lexus Flying Luxury Cruiser comes with a lifetime warranty and Lexus’ 24-Hour Roofside Assistance.
And for anyone wanting to know the full story behind Santa’s custom-tuned Lexus, the press release will answer all questions.
To all Lexus owners and fans: have a safe and happy holiday season.
—BRIAN GILL, MANAGING EDITOR